Monday, August 29, 2011

Robin Hood






He is a merry bandit indeed. So many have tried to be him, but I prefer Errol the best.

Casie's look:



So the shirt is supposed to be a little like Robin Hood's tunic with the tight jeans representing RH's tights. Boots, of course. Green accessories round out the "forest bandit" look.

jeans- Gloria Vanderbilt, thrifted
top- thrifted
necklace- from Mexico and a gift
belt- Gap
boots- Target
earrings- Walmart (bleh, kind of embarrassed to admit it. I try not to shop there anymore- OK, off of soap box now)

Windy's look:




Look at Lady Robin Hood, frolicking in the forest with her purse of stolen gold. I always enjoy the backdrop of nature.

Sweater and shorts are thrifted – Oneill and The Limited
Ugg boots

Purse (in which I collect my money that I give to the poor) is Kathy Van Zeeland

Kaitanya's look:



The archer romps through the cubicles of Sherwood Office, stealing White-Out from the rich to give to the poor.

Any other bandits out there? Post to the Facebook page!

Tuesday challenge: Muppet Show...mnah mnah

No comments:

Post a Comment