Friday, August 26, 2011

7 Deadly Sins





This is a painting by Hieronymus Bosch of the seven deadly sins. If you want to know more about it, click the link below.
Oooh. We learn about stuff here.
Hieronymus Bosch 7 The Deadly Sins and the Four Last Things

Casie's look:



AVARICE: Well, I went obscure today. In trying to figure out what to wear, I came across some artist depictions of the 7 deadly sins. I was really interested in this painting:

Generosity Against Avarice, from 'Rondeaux des Vertus'


So I am wearing my chicken print shirt over a red dress to symbolize Generosity upon her giant chicken, trampling Avarice/Greed in a red dress. Get it? Ha!

Kaitanya's look:


LUST...she is kind of oozing sexiness, no? She is not a cougar, folks. She is a TIGER!

Ali's look:


SLOTH- She says: Ahhhh... Comfy sloth. Easy tank and leggings. Everything I have on is from target. Didnt even put on jewelry today. I am the ultimate in lazy.

Windy's look:



WRATH- I believe her. She is super wrath-y. Doesn't Windy look awesome in red. Her look is based on the painting above.

If anyone else is playing and wants me to add their look, post to the Facebook Page and I will add you in.

Monday's Challenge: ROBIN HOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment