Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beach Party



We have a guest poster today! You know how excited that gets me!!!
Are you ready to rock it on the beach? Will you dig it the most? Will Moon Doggie and Gidget be there too? Do you have any understanding whatsoever of who Moon Doggie and Gidget are? Whatever, it is summer. You might as well take summer out to play.

Ali's look:


Swimsuit cover up as shirt! Flip flops! Sunny jewels! Stretch tank with appearance of swim wear! Ample cleavage! Kicky! Good heavens! Put on some sunscreen cuz this look is H-O-T!

*I know I am a dork. I embrace it.

Shirt/ leggings: target Tank: Charlotte russe (Klassy)
Flips: old naffy
Jewelry: Bardot spiral bangle and earrings in gold. Www.stelladot.com/ali


Casie's look:



Just call me a retro tiki diva. This is a vintage dress that I got when I was in high school. I have finally reached the stage in my life where I can actually fill it out. I feel va-va-voom when I wear this dress. Royal blue sandals complete the look. I didn't get too fancy with the accessories today. Doesn't the dress say it all? I am wearing the Tahitian pearl necklace my hubby gave me for a wedding gift...in Hawaii...which is beachy.


Dress: thrifted
shoes: Target

Hannah's look:



Hannah is our guest challenger today (and the one who gave us this theme). She does it with enthusiasm and gusto! Bikini top! Jean shorts! JELLIES!!! You gotta give props to a girl who knows her jellies.

Shirt: forever 21
High waisted jean shorts: fossil
Swimsuit: Victoria's Secret

Jellies that change color in the sunlight!: Claire's Boutique


Tomorrow's challenge: Interpret this Prada look



No comments:

Post a Comment