Tuesday, August 16, 2011



Oh Heidi. You live with your grandpa in the Alps and I think you eat roasted cheese or something (at least that is what I remember from the movie). Beyond that, you are an icon of Alpine cuteness. I know I have read the book Heidi and seen the movie at some point. However, this challenge has made me realize I don't remember hardly a stinkin thing.

Ali's look:

Ali was unable to participate but she sends out an enthusiastic yo-de-lay-hee-hoo to you!

Casie's look:





I went for a dirndl-esque look here with my green dress and puff sleeve shirt. I feel the necklace is evocative of Alpine art. I kind of want to romp in the mountains with a basket and a goat. That sounds breezy.

dress: hand-me-down from Ali
shirt: Michael Stars, thrifted
shoes: Target
necklace: Old as dirt so I don't remember


Tuesday's challenge: beach party

No comments:

Post a Comment