Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fairytale





Fairytales can be messy. Fairytales can be complicated. Fairytales can be downright horrifying. So of course, we tell them to our children before they go to sleep. And we wonder why so many children need therapy...

Natalie's look plus a little more Chrissy:




An enchanted tree and Tinkerbell........Natalie's
cardigan is from Ross, shirt from urban styles, pants from target, and boots from Chinese laundry?......my whole outfit is from target, the necklace was a gift and duno bout the shoes :)



Casie's look:






I chose The Red Shoes. This is a horrifying tale of a little vain girl who insists upon red shoes that proceed to make her dance without end. So she amputates her feet, they dance on without her and won't let her go to church, so she DIES.
THE END.

Kelly's look:




Magic Mirror....who's the fairest of them all?

Michelle's look:



Evil Queen in da house!

Chrissy's look:




Tinkerbell's hairdo.

Kaitanya's look:



"One bite and all your dreams will come true"



Rachelle's and Jessica's looks:





One fairy and one villain. The dark side and the light side too.

rachelles shirt was from h&m, the dress was a gift, & the boots are from bass.....Jessicas top if from love culture, pants are from Target, & shoes are from 3 for $20 store

Kim's look:




"Today I was inspired by "Jack in the Beanstalk"! I'm wearing a forest green Tahari suit paired with a Nikibiki long sleeve brown tee. My jewelry was purchased from a street vendor in Costa Rica - it reminds me of the seeds that Jack planted."


Chelsea's look:



"ah yes...fairy tales. I have always thought of myself as a little more of a Tex Avery Swingshift Cinderella than the Disney version, but nonetheless, here I went. I immediately thought baby blue puffy sleeves and ruffles, with a headband!... Apparently, I have the perfect shirt. BCBG shirt, Gap cropped pants, Banana Belt and Nine West python shoes...because everyone has a little villain in them. Check out my pumpkin to turn into a coach!"


Chelsea 2's look:




"Nicknamed "Red" by only a few (thank goodness), Little Red Riding Hood is obviously my inspiration. With a black scarf, red winter coat (H&M), black skirt (H&M), black stockings and flats. :)"

Thursday challenge: Georgia O'Keeffe

No comments:

Post a Comment