Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bollywood



BOLLYWOOD! LOVE IT! ROCK IT! BE IT!

Tress look:


Tress is rocking fierce Bollywood casualness in her patterned tunic.

Casie's look:



I love me some color. I also love these pants but I have not figured out how to wear them until now. Going to the bathroom is an adventure in a wrap pant, but MAN, these guys is comfy. Apparently the key to wearing a ridiculous pair of pants is to draw attention away from them with a ridiculous amount of jewelry. Also, it was chilly today and I thought that my fabulous, vintage sweater coat was kind of like one of those duster coats the dudes wear in Bolly Town.

pants- gifted
necklaces- swap and Target
earrings- if I had to guess, I would say Target
shoes and blouse- Target
sweater coat- thrifted



Best Years Preschool looks:

I am so excited. All of the teachers at my youngest's preschool are playing today. Can I get a Woot Woot!

Michelle & Jessica:


*sari styling*

Natalie & Nicole:




*vivid reds and henna scrolling*

Donna & Jackie:



*sparkly bangles, shoes and marigold orange*

Rachelle and Chrissy:


*patterns and embroidery*

Kim's look:




"I had the perfect dress for today's challenge, but had to shelve it because of today's cooler weather! So a frantic search of my closet led me to this fun jeweled top in a gorgeous royal blue color! The top is from Avon (!), and is paired with my favorite Theory black pants. The Bollywood pose is inspired from my Zumba class!"
Jillian's look:


"I went with a silk Nine West shirt dress - thought the red floral pattern was vaguely Bollywood/sari-esque. Purple and gold sparkle jewelry. Purple suede platforms courtesy of Franco Sarto."

Thursday challenge: Camouflage inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment