Thursday, October 20, 2011

Camouflage inspired



Camo is supposed to be in this year. Why should hunters have all the fun? And did you know, there is a serious upswing in camo themed weddings? I am not kidding. I have the photos to prove it.



Are any of you wishing you could have a "do over" wedding after seeing this? :)



Casie's and the tiny people's look:




Well, both of my father's would probably die of sadness to know that I own nary an piece of actual camouflage. I do come from a "huntin family". My mother has also been known to request us to pose in family photos wearing matching camo and leaning up against a three wheeler. And now you know a little bit more about me. I just went for general camo colors. Although honestly, there are tons of camo colors and patterns. And I kind of wanted to wear orange, the international color of caution for hunters everywhere but this is what I came up with.
p.s. aren't my tinies cute?


Jilli's look:



*Based on the example photo she sent me, Jillian is being hunted by Sigfried & Roy (get it? white tiger? Whatever, don't judge my humor)

"Can you see me? cardigan: Tahari, pants: Gap, shoes: Corso Como, jewelry: Stella & Dot
"


Tress' look:



I think Tress is working kind of a Rachel Zoe thing with her fitted jacket, embellished with kickiness. She is wearing Rachel Zoe camo, so if she was standing next to Rachel Zoe, you wouldn't see her.

Jacket: Palais Royale
Tank: Old Navy
Pants: Dockers
Shoes: Payless
Bracelet: LOFT
Earrings: Mexican Mercado


Chelsea's look:



"For Camo Inspired Day, I went for a World War II, Inglourious Basterd look...ready to run around the woods collecting Nazi scalps. Army green cords by Banana, Banana White Linen Shirt, Brown Buckle Shoes by Delicious, gratuitous Brad Pitt ...pic just for the ladies. If you need me, I'll be dropped into France, dressed as a civilian. And once I'm in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin’ guerrilla army, I'm gonna be doin’ one thing and one thing only… killin’ Nazis..."

Friday challenge: Evening for day

No comments:

Post a Comment