Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Asian Influence

Let's get ASIANY!





Casie's look:



I like the kitschy, 1940's Asian look. I got a whole heap o' Asian figurines from that period up in my house, so I can handle a vintage Asian embroidery shirt. It ain't nothin but a chicken wing. Or a Peking duck wing, as the case may be.

necklace- handmade and a gift to me
tank- hand me down from Ali
shirt and jeans- thrifted
earrings- Ebay
flats- Old Navy


Tress' look:



"The shirt is an Elizabeth McKay dress that I haven't worn in a long time and was deemed (by me) a bit too short for work due to some side slits. Pants are Old Navy.
Bracelet Loft."



Jilli's look:



"I don't have a lot of Asian elements to my wardrobe, so I went with accessories! I do love this scarf; the bright colors make me smile. Bright silk scarf with asian floral motif by Adrienne Landau studio, freshwater pearl bracelet and earrings by Stella & Dot."

Thursday challenge: Circus...Chelsea Spuck- you are the fat lady at the circus- who wears high heels, so spandex is not a good look for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment