Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wine and Cheese



We enjoy an obtuse theme here at the Styling Game. Wine and cheese...could go so many ways. See how wine and cheese are such good friends that they hold hands and frolic the world? However, it does make me jones for the evening to get here so that I can use my styling to inspire a cocktail hour. mmmmmmm...cocktails....

Windy's look:




"Had a little trouble with this one…so, I am a vineyard worker in Texas examining her grapes."

Tress' look:




"I was inspired by a Van Gogh painting of vineyards and another piece of artwork."

Shirt ---I bought it at Dillards or Palais Royal
Pants-Old Navy
Shoes (not pictured, sorry)--Old Navy
Bracelet--Ann Taylor
Earrings--Mexican Mercado
Necklace-Target

Jillian's look:


"My husband named this look, "Lots of wine... little bit of cheese." I went with vine-inspired sandals and skirt, wine-colored blouse, and cheddar cheese-ish gold/yellow jewelry. I look forward to celebrating this look tonight with a glass of red!"

blouse: theory
skirt: banana republic
shoes: corso como
jewelry: (mostly) Stella & Dot


Casie's look:






I call this "wine with cheese flowers". The cheese flowers are the orange and yellow ones on the skirt. Note from the accompanying picture that people actually pay money to send someone a basket of cheese flowers. Apparently cheese flowers mean love. I am also wearing bottle green shoes.

skirt- Old Navy, thrifted
shoes- Ebay
top- Moda International, thrifted
accessories- Ebay

Friday challenge: cops and robbers

No comments:

Post a Comment