Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birth Stone




ooooo birthstones are pretty. Not that I don't have my own little diamond, but in the end, I don't know what all the hubbub is when these semi-precious guys are so darn precious.



Jillian's look:


"June birthday = alexandrite. My favorite ring varies between shades of purple, blue, and teal. I chose this shirt to represent the colors and also the faceting of the jewel. Close up of the ring to come (you've seen it before but it's so relevant to the topic!)"

Casie's look:



My birthstone is garnet. Even if it wasn't, it is my FAVORITE stone. Which is why I had a crapload of jewelry to wear today. Bit of trivia. I made the necklace. The pendant is an earring. I loved the set but lost one. It is an upcycle. ;)

shirt- Charlott Russe, thrifted
skirt- thrifted
shoes- Two Lips, thrifted
necklace- handmade
earrings and bracelet- street market in France
ring- the mom in law




Kaitanya's look:





Another November birthday. We got some serious Topaz ladies up in here.


Tress' look:





Topaz. You can go yellow or blue. I like blue topaz.

Dress: Target (love the red dot boutique)
tank (Gap)
tights (Vera Wang for Kohls)
jewelry is blue topaz (gifts from the MIL and hubz)
bracelets are Stella and Dot


Kim's look:



"I was born in November - Orange Topaz!!"

Dress by the fabulous Mary Caryl
shoes Nine West
jewelry Silpada!

Thursday challenge: New Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment