Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Favorite Fruit





Classic look. Fruit. Delicious and yet so wearable...



Casie's look:



I love me some watermelon. I think it might be the only fruit I ever crave. Ever had it with salt? MMMMMMM.....

Kim's look:




Today I am my favorite fruit - which is a non-traditional fruit, one that many people don't realize is a fruit! Avocado!! Dark green top by Mary Caryl over the top of a bright green Mary Caryl tank (representing the yummy insides), and brown Nine West slacks.



Michelle's look:




Michelle is a Cantalope... Also...Notice the orange undershirt? Liam is a blueberry! :)

Rachelle's look:




Love Tropical fruits! Reminds me of my other home...the Philippines! Today I am a Passion Fruit.. Or Guava.. Couldn't decide :)


Jilli's look:



My favorite fruit this year is strawberries! We have been visiting the local farmer's market and can get strawberries all year. I get a giant bin, and they're always gone in a few days.

Thursday challenge: Twyla Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment