Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fisherman

Casie's look:



I am a little obsessed with Etsy of late, so I went looking there for fisherman ideas. I was drawn to this painting. You can link to the artist's shop on Etsy here.

top- was a dress from Target but I realized I usually wear it as a top, so I cut it off to tuck in better.
pants- Calvin Klein, Ebay


Lisa's look:

Classic fisherman in yellow rain gear. Off to the store where I may catch some fish sticks!


Jillian's look:



Fisherman was a tough challenge - I have the perfect yellow striped dress if it were 20 degrees warmer and a weekend! So instead I went with boots as "waders", a belt that resembles fish scales, and big circle earrings as a ship's steering wheel.

Kim's look:



Today I'm a typical fly fisherman, wearing a khaki colored sweater and green slacks that remind me of waders! Or I could be a largemouth bass, which are typically green and brown in color!! Sweater from shopbop.com, Tahari slacks, and a green-stoned necklace from Stella and Dot.

Wednesday challenge: Bewitched

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. I was wondering where the waders are from? Need to get myself a pair.
    Danaleew@gmail.com

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete