Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Led Zeppelin




**winning the awe shucks and cuteness award for the day.......
Ali's look:



Gotta Whole Lotta Love. All clothing by Kaiser Permanente.


Casie's look:



*wasn't until I saw this closer pic that I realized I got peanut sauce on my jacket at lunch. BOH.



We watch a LOT of VH1 Classics around my house. When my oldest tiny was an itty bitty, she used to love the Led Zeppelin movie "The Song Remains the Same" . It could lull her into a trance like state that can be useful for exhausted parents. I used to love to make fun of Robert Plant's whispy, puff sleeved lady blouse he wears in the film. He may be the only man in the world that is hot enough to look sexy in an outfit like that. This is my version of that outfit (I prefer a nude tank top to actual nudity at work).

top- vintage bed jacket
jeans- Simply Vera Wang

Jilli's look:




There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold ...

Stairway to Heaven always makes me think of the Chopping Broccoli song.



Kim's look:



Ah, Led Zep. One of my favorite bands of all times. I remember nights hanging out listening to Houses of the Holy over and over. I remember driving to the beach listening to Physical Graffiti over and over. I wanted to be mystical and magical with my clothing today, but it just didn't work out - so today, I am Black Dog. I'm in an INC sweater wtih Tahari slacks and Anne Klein boots. I've bedazzled myself with a golden pendant with a dog paw on it. And I'm joined by our black dog, Reveille - our Border Collie!

Wednesday challenge: 90210

No comments:

Post a Comment