Monday, February 6, 2012

Zebra

As I said on Friday, I asked the 3-yeard old what the challenge should be and she replied, "Zebra". Out of the mouths of babes comes only the truth. So I guess zebras are the real deal.

Casie's look:


*a random attempt to look like a galloping zebra. I don't know why this is supposed to be a galloping zebra. I am just going to have to ask you to accept it and move on.

I decided to mix things up a bit. I kept it black and white, but mixed patterns. I am CRAZY zebra. Actually, this is a picture of an Okapi. Cuz like that kind of looks like a zebra, but not- CRAZY.

Rachelle's look:



*I think that Rachelle looks all, "Don't even make me tired. I will cut you." in this picture. So I looked for an equally, "not havin it" looking zebra pic.

Don't mind the boxes .. I just moved and did not have a great weekend.. :)


Kim's look:



*Interweb, you have failed me. I could not find a picture of a zebra wearing jewelry. This was the fanciest Zebra I could find. BAH!

It's a wild day - in my fabulous zebra skirt that I bought for $10 at a dog show! Paired with a black INC sweater, Banana boots and some Silpada bling - because zebras appareciate shiny things!

Jilli's look:


*apparently this is a cross between a zebra and a horse- called a zorse. All I know is that it is CUTE!

Stripes!


Lisa's look:
*so since this is all about loving my baby girl, you get lovin zebras.

Zebra for my niece!


Tuesday challenge: Transformers

2 comments:

  1. You guys crack me up. Casie, nice zebra.I love zebra print and use it copiously in my home decor (not as tacky as it sounds - I hope) but I don't have any clothing in that print.

    I kind of want a zorse now.

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff about wearing the zebra print. I used the two zebras "necking" image on my blog http://amandaportawrites.wordpress.com.
    Though my blog is not about fashion, I still appreciate being able to find an appropriate image to use with my latest post. I included a link back to your website too. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete