Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bewtiched

Doo doo
Doo doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo




Kim's look:
I met Agnes Moorhead once when I was in junior high. My dad wanted me to be an actress back then and I thought maybe I did too. Until I met her and freaked out. But she was very nice to my dad and me. So today, Agnes, this one is for Endora!! (Oh hello, Derwood...) A flowing purple top from Mary Caryl with an oversized scarf with green tones. Thank you, JD, for giving me the classic pose!

Casie's look:



I decided to wear purple and green for Endora. I would like to think she had a heart of gold, but I am not so sure. I just love it when she calls Darren- Durwood. Hee hee.

cardigan- Anthropologie
purple tank- gifted
skirt- thrifted (A major score. One item from a whole bag of stuff for $3 deal in New Hampshire!)
shoes- Calvin Klein, DSW

Jillian's look:

Bewitched- inspired by the animated riding on the broom sequence.

Lisa's look:



I can't find a picture, but she has this cute little brown dress she wears in one of the early color episodes. I will keep looking. I used to love this show as a kid. I own all the episodes and still DVR it at 8:00 every weekday! I often watch it and think, I want that outfit! I've always thought Samantha looked like my mother Brenda Hall (beautiful). Any time someone told me "you look like your mom" I always said, "thank you" and I still do!
I was going for Samantha, but I'm not sure that it isn't a little Serena (except hers would be way shorter!)
Kaitlin thinks I should confess that this isn't what I wore today. Oh well, I had to rush out the door at the speed of light this morning - so sue me
.

Thursday challenge:

Yo Gabba Gabba
www.yogabbagabba.com
(for those of you over the age of 4, I have included a link for research purposes)

3 comments:

  1. I think Endora was my favorite. She was so flamboyant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved her outrageous eye make up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE endora! i also loved the cousin serena. you are very funny.

    ReplyDelete