Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Gambler

Casie's look:






I had the record single of "The Gambler" when I was a kid. I liked to put on my Lite Brite (memba those?), turn out all the lights and listen to my records. Those were the days. Not much about this outfit is particularly Gamblesh, but I thought it would be fun to try the ribbon flair at the neck. I wore the beret to cover the pin curl fro I have from yesterday. I think I kind of look like a cross between a French whore and The Colonel from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Thoughts?

top- Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted
jeans- American Apparel, thrifted
ribbon- from my craft stash


Kim's look:



Roll them dice, player!! Today, I'm in my INC "spotted" top that reminds me of the pattern of dice. I added my Stella and Dot earrings and bracelet that feature small silver beads to emphasize the patterning.

Kaitlin's look:




A "suit" of hearts.

Jilli's look:



Me with "all" my winnings!

Thursday challenge: Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment