Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dr. Seuss


I just think this is funny.


Rachelle's look:




I do not like them said Sam-I-am... I do not like green eggs and ham!

Casie's look:

*my Adele inspired bouffant has gone lopsided.

Yes I DO like Green Eggs and Ham. I like that book much, Sam I Am! By the way, I would eat anything with a goat. I LOVE them. LOVE THEM.

top and jeans- thrifted
necklace- clothing swap
shoes- maybe Payless or Walmart?


Lisa's look:



I am my all time favorite Dr. Seuss book, Horton Hatches an Egg. It is a truly beautiful story and everyone should read it! My earrings are his egg. My grey shirt and silver hair flair represent elephant-ness. My shirt is inspired by Suess' wonky trees. This is me trying to get back in the game after being sick! Have a seuessical day ya'll!:)


Kim's look:

One fish, two fish, I am the Blue Fish! Sweater from Shopbop.com, Ann Taylor scarf, and a silver disc necklace with blue beads from Stella and Dot.


Jilli's look:



All tall. We all are tall. Of the Dr. Seuss library, Hop on Pop is my favorite.

Friday challenge: Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment