Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today's Weather Report






What's Your Favorite Weather?



Lisa's Look:

I had a hard time choosing between a lovely snow day or a beautiful sunny, fall day. I decided on snow day, because I have grown to love sitting by the fire with the kids, drinking coffee while wwatching big beautiful snow flakes build up on the ground outside!
Kim's Look:

As an opposite to Lisadawn, my favorite weather is when it is sunny and warm outside. Having been born and lived my entire life in California, I get depressed when I can't see the beautiful sun. To celebrate the sun, I went with a golden cashmere sweater from Shopbop.com, with a Silpada necklace with green, brown and gold tones to represent the beautiful outdoors!

Tricia's Look:


I am of course gray skies cold snow. See the lace on my white top? Thought that was a cute touch. And my necklace for the ice. Love drizzly cold snowy weather. It's my favorite. What in the world am I doing in West Texas?! I should be in the mountains! Grey sweater is Chadwick's. White tank is old navy. Avon necklace.


Kaitlin B.'s Look:


Kaitlin B is summer of course. With Lots of sun and blue skies. Justice for the off the shoulder top, I think she got the blue and whit tank from G and jeans from Sears.


TOMORROW'S CHALLENGE: CHER, THE METAL GOAT SCULPTURE! This is in honor of Casie's Birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment