Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beautiful Eyes





Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Casie is home sick today, so please keep her in your thoughts. However, the blog must go on, so...

Lisa's Look:





I love my green eyes - it's my favorite thing about my appearance. My mom and I are the only ones in our whole family that have truly green (not at all blue or brown) eyes, and I have always thought that was special. Today I am rocking a green necklace from Catos, green sweater from a thrift shop in CA, white shirt that was gifted, green bathroom wall behind me. I tried the mirror self portrait today - so modern. Lol;) Have a great day.




Kim's Look:

Blue eyes!! I'm complimenting my eyes with a multi-shaded blue top from Last Call. Paired with Stella and Dot jewelry with light blue stones.


Tomorrow's Challenge: Your Favorite Kind of Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment