Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Geometric



GEOMETRIC FABULOSITY. That should be the name of a band.

Casie's look:



I've got polygons on my shirt! Should I be concerned. And my ring is a square. There. GEOMETRY!

pants- hand me down
jacket- thrifted
ring- Beall's

Jilli's look:




"For geometry, I'm similar to Kim. I am surrounded by circles (looks like lines on my sweater), with circle jewelry."


Lisa's look:



"I have all sorts of shapes for my geometricness today. I made my necklace (in Rotan I needed lots of orange accessories), my earrings were a gift from my mom, the shirt is from Bealls, the undershirt was my sister's."

Kim's look:



"I always loved math, but I was more of an algebra fan than geometry. Perhaps that is why my wardrobe is lacking in the geometric shapes category! I went with an Ann Booth shirt with varying sizes of circles, paired with my latest Stella and Dot necklace featuring oval and circular charms!"

Wednesday challenge:
Who is your style icon? Well go get your icon on!

No comments:

Post a Comment