Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Flintstones



Maybe I am a dork (ok, I am a TOTAL dork) but I even liked the live action Flintstone's. What could be bad? Just good, clean, Stone Age fun. The Flintstones in a nutshell.

Casie's look:





For me, I believe Fred and Barney "jumped the shark" when they befriended that loveable yet grumpy little alien named Gazoo. What? Flying magical aliens in the Stone Age? You can ask me to suspend my disbelief, but only so much. I mean, I get a talking wild boar-adon for a garbage disposal, but you can really takes things too far.

So I am in a medley of Gazoo greens. If I had had the time, I would have fashioned myself a helmet. Alas, I can't have it all.

Dress- on semi-permanent borrow from Ali
Necklace- gift from Ali from Meh hee co
bracelets and shoes- Ebay
tights- Target

Lisa's look:




Lisa is all black and orange and FRED-ER-RIFFIC!

Jilli's look:



"Homage to Fred in orange and black with accents of teal. Is it the end of the work day yet? I'm ready to slide down the dinosaur."

Kim's look:







She started out as Fred, but Jilli told her she looks like Barney and I think she kind of resembles Mr. Slate too. She runs the gamut. She is obtuse in her look :).

Top from Mark and a brown sweater from August Silk. I added the Stella and Dot necklace as it reminds me of dinosaur or saber tooth cat teeth, and my fossilized ivory bracelet that was a gift from my hubby.

Thursday challenge: Rocky Horror Picture Show

No comments:

Post a Comment