Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Zac Posen inspiration






I like the challenges that are inspired by designers. They make me feel fancy and current. Oh challenge, you have made me fashion forward.

Zac Posen is known for color and lady-like clothing. He clearly knows pretty.



Casie's look:



So I was inspired by the colors, green knitwear and ankle pants. The colors didn't show up so well in my full body shot, so you get a CLOSE up. :)

sweater- ancient Charlotte Russe clearance rack item pants- thrifted shoes- Calvin Klein, DSW


Lisa's look:

I liked the blue, the contrast and layers. Sweater gift, shirt from sister, pants thrifted. Doing the self portrait today so you cant see all of me;)
Kim's look:




*Kim is inspired by this Zac Posen look.
"I went with an fun cardigan from A Definite Maybe (wish that boutique was still around), a tan sweater from shopbop.com, Ann Taylor slacks and Coach booties. Jewelry is Stella and Dot - I went with a big ring to mimic the look of the pin."


Jillian's look:

"I was inspired by the photo Casie posted with the challenge. I went with a colorful top and leg (H&M), a black skirt (Target) and pump (Banana Republic), and added some Stella & Dot jewelry. And of course a runway stance!"


Deb's look:


"Love the blue and yellow together. My best interpretation of the Look.
Wednesday challenge: Mail Man chic

2 comments:

  1. I can see why most of you were inspired by the same picture. It's fun seeing different people interpret the same outfit.

    Really craving a pair of ladylike pants now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The legs on these models are crazy... who in life is that skinny!?!

    ReplyDelete