Monday, December 12, 2011

Calvin and Hobbes




Calvin and Hobbes have given me a lot of giggles and a lot of warm fuzzies. Now that I have my own kids, I get him a lot more. I also get his parents. If you do not know Calvin, I suggest you look him up. He will become a best friend for sure.


Jilli's look:



"Don't know what happened to my email - I tried to send you my picture this morning! I love Calvin & Hobbes and this makes me think that I need to go back and read the strips again. Especially now that I have a little Calvin at home. Today I am channeling Hobbes with a striped jacket from Nordstrom Rack and orangey tigery sweater by H&M. Skirt is Target and boots Corso Como. Necklace from Stella & Dot. My new favorite belt is from the Gap. Can you tell from my last 10 postings that I went to the Gap on black friday? Got some great deals and now my whole wardrobe is Gap."

Casie's look:






I was going to be Hobbes today and I had a lovely orange and black ensemble picked out that involved a dress and tights. Alas, it is raining today, and I loathe to be wet. It is worse to be wet and cold. I chose to err on the side of warm and dry and so I am representing dear Calvin's heroic alter ego, Spaceman Spiff.

cardigan and jeans- thrifted
t-shirt- Target
boots- DSW, Steve Madden



Chelsea's look:



"I went more John Calvin (see above) than actual Calvin. I love Calvin and Hobbes. This was my favorite cartoon as a child and wanted to have a Hobbes of my own. Teddy sufficed nicely. I am in a Banana white shirt with Banana sweater and Banana black pants. And the closest thing to tiger striped shoes I have by Nine West."



"Closest thing to a Hobbes I have...this, my friends, is a good bear. And he's very fashionably dressed in a Hawaiian shirt care of Osh Kosh. He's always ready for an adventure."

Tuesday challenge: Saturday Night Live Character

No comments:

Post a Comment