Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 Days of Christmas!







FIVE GOLDEN RINGS

FOUR CALLING BIRDS

THREE FRENCH HENS

TWO TURTLE DOVES



AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE!

Rachelle's Look:

Casie's Look:

Casie is a Crisp Golden Pear today beside a Texas Christmas Tree

Lisa dawn and Kaitlin's Look:

Kaitlin and I are the Four Calling Birds today!

The necklace is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry - Target. I thought the hair clip had feathery flair

My shirt has leaves and branches for the birds to rest on. It came from Bealls.

Kaitlin's shirt is areopostale.


Jillian's Look:


Today I am a pear tree. I thought my necklace looked like little pears, and I wore brown and green to be the trunk and leaves. Dress: Ross, sweater: Brooks Bros, tights: Macy's, boots: Sofft, jewelry: Stella & Dot

Deborah's Look:

I am the tree in "the partridge in a pear tree!" did the pear give it away? Haha..

Tomorrow's Challenge is Hanukkah

No comments:

Post a Comment