Monday, December 19, 2011

Favorite Christmas Song










(I had to add this picture of my boys Rockin' out to Joy to the World!)

My Sister is traveling "over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house" today, so I (Lisa dawn) get the privilege of posting on the blog for her today. I LOVE Christmas music, and nothing seems to put people in the Christmas Spirit faster than Bing Crosby and "Christmas Time is Here" from Charlie Brown!

Jillian's Look:


My favorite christmas songs are about snow (or Hawaii... but that's another story. I love Bing Crosby Christmas!) Today I am a combination of Let it Snow and Sleigh Ride, bundled up in my White & Warren sweater, Ebay scarf, Gap pants (with hidden toasty knee socks), and Sofft boots. I will also post photos of my new favorite Stella & Dot jewelry in rose gold with little rhinestone "snowflakes". Happy holiday week!


Lisa's Look:


My favorite Christmas song is "Christmas Song" by Dave Matthews. If you haven't heard it, go find it. The beginning says, "She was his girl and he was her boyfriend. She would be his wife; make him her a husband. A surprise on the way any day any day - one healthy little giggly, dribbly baby boy" So today I am representing Mary, church Christmas pageant style - you know the one size, colored tunics in every church closet.



Casie's Look:

"My beautiful sister is traveling "over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house" today, so I get the honor of posting for her. Her favorite Christmas song is "All I Want for Christmas is You" from the movie Love Actually." I actually think my sister would make a lovely Christmas gift - along with her family! Maybe that's what Santa will bring me next year:)!

Rachelle's Look:


"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas..lol best I could do since I was Soooo late this morning!!!"

Tomorrow's Challenge: One of the The Twelve Days of Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment