Friday, December 9, 2011

Latin Flair




Our little theme is very apropos today. Just look:


Oscar de la Renta has enlisted the curating expertise or Mr. André Leon Talley for a new exhibition at the Queen Sofía Spanish Institute. The exhibit, entitled Joaquín Sorolla and the Glory of Spanish Dress, will explore regional Spanish history though the clothing of everyday Spaniards.

And hazah! We become very chic. OLE!

Ali's look:

"I inadvertently played. My preggo shirt from Old Navy has a latin-y design on the front. So there you go."

Casie's look:




I am working my seniorita piano shawl and hoops for the flair of flamenco!

shawl- ? (probably Target if I know myself) dress- part of a stuff as much in a bag as you can for $3 thrifting extravaganza shrug- Target


Deb's look:





"Quickie photo: Aztec-y type shirt=Latin attire, yes?? Plus nerdy glasses = hipster Aztec? Not too much flair but Latin."

Top: Foreign Exchange $10


Lisa's look:

Bright Color+Big Flower = Latin Flair?
*Casie says, "YES!"

Monday challenge: Calvin & Hobbes

1 comment:

  1. Calvin and Hobbes? geez...now I have to go web surfing..lol

    ReplyDelete