Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Forest











Casie's Look:

I am a tree on vacation. My branches are brown and my leaves are green and I have to wear the same leaves and branches a lot cuz of the limited room in my suitcase. Sorry if your pants are bored.

Lisa's Look:



Brown boots for tree trunks. Green LLBean sweater for tree. Tree Frog, a gift from my grandmother. Brown and green necklace, a gift from my friend Jana. Jack is wearing brown pants and a green top from Target (dressed by Sister Kaitlin for forest day).
Mandy's Look:





Comfy is the name of the game as I am taking care of a friends baby and cleaning house to prepare for a housefull tomorrow! Forest green sweater, thrifted. Black skinny pants, Lane Bryant. Leafy earrings, Target. Multi colored necklace (to represent all the many colors in a forest) was a gift from my beloved Grammy.

Kim's Look:




I am an evergreen! Forest green wrap top by Mary Caryl, brown Marlowe cords (so comfy) and brown Nine West boots. I added a Silpada necklace that looks like petrified wood and wooden earrings to complete the look!

TOMORROW'S CHALLENGE: EGYPTIAN

1 comment:

  1. Nice take on the challenge! That's fun!

    sherri

    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete