Thursday, December 29, 2011

Egyptian

















Casie's Look:





I went with classic black and white because Egyptian is very classical. Also Egyptians love accessories so I went big on those. Classic asp snake bracelet, layered necklaces, ring and bracelet - Christmas gifts. Earrings, Target. Jeans, Kohls. Jacket, Thrifted. Owl Necklace, Stella and Dot. Long necklace, Target.


Kim's Look:

A very blurry photo - with the office being so empty, my picture was taken by someone who isn't iPhone savvy. But, in celebration of Egypt, I am the Egyptian flag. I'm wearing a black Splendid shirt with red embroidery on the sleeves and collar (even though you can't see it in the photo!), and gold jewelry from Stella and Dot!


Lisa's Look:


I wanted to be a pyramid today, but I couldn't find sand color or triangles;). I am wearing my favorite shirt for beautiful hieroglyphics, gift from Sis. The white shirt was a warm under shirt Christmas gift. I made sure to wear black eyeliner today for Egyptian flair. I love Egyptian history.
TOMORROW'S CHALLENGE: FAVORITE BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment