Monday, December 5, 2011

Sound of Music

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE....WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC...AAAAAAAAAAA.




But are our closets alive with the same?????????



Tricia's look:




**Oh my holy toledo! This is so awesome I can't even stand it.
"My outfit is late but I'm posting anyway! My inspiration from my all time favorite movie was Daddy von Trapp. All black outfit from Target and Purchased the snowboots (borrowed from my 16 yr old) on Zappos!
If I had all six of my kids there it would have really been a neat picture! But, alas, I only had four there and three that would participate. :("

Casie's look:







I think this little jacket I have looks a lot like Maria's when she leaves the convent. I don't even know how to solve a problem like ME, so forget about Maria.

Jacket and shoes- Ebay
Skirt and shirt- thrift
tights- Target

Kaitlin's look:




Doe, a deer, a female deer....

shirt- thrifted


Lisa's look:


"Brown paper packages tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things..."

Brown sweater that ties in front: aeropostale, thrifted


Kim's look:


"I went with basic black today, to represent the Gestapo and the Austrian Navy. My suit is made by Current (a Canadian brand) which I purchased on Victoria Island, with a Nikibiki pullover underneath. I'm wearing a Silpada necklace (which you can't see very well) to present the medals they wore."

Tuesday challenge: Create an outfit inspired by this Zac Posen look


No comments:

Post a Comment