Friday, November 11, 2011

Your Favorite Outfit







hmmm la la hmmmmm la la FAVORITE THINGS!


Jilli's look:


*apparently this is Steve Madden, who knew?





"I was also unable to get a shot of the whole outfit. I love my Steve Madden boots although they are not at all country. Plus my fabulous Stella & Dot jewelry and comfy Joe's jeans. The shirt is also comfy for a casual friday but I like the pattern a lot. A good day..."

Casie's look:






I could not pick a favorite outfit, but I do know what the prettiest thing in my closet is. I have this dress on long-term loan from Ali until she gets the bun out of her oven. You can not argue with the beauty of a lace dress...the dress will tell you where you can stick it and it will be right. I have paired this dress with maybe the prettiest pair of shoes I have ever owned. They don't photograph well, so I am including a promo pic. Thank you Mr. Klein and DSW clearance section for bringing us together.

Dress: BCBG
Shoes: Calvin Klein, DSW



Chelsea's look:





*ha ha...underpants





"I tried like 7 times to get a good shot of my whole look and then gave up...but because I couldn't pick a favorite outfit, I just pulled a few of my favorite pieces. I'm in mostly head to toe Ted Baker. Ted Baker grey comfy sweater I wear... every day (I have 2), black tank with bows, and dark blue skinnies. I paired them with my brand new cowboy boots from Cavenders. I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll."

Monday challenge: Queen Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment