Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jackie O



Jackie Kennedy Onasis had it going on. What elegant style. The perfect combination of ladylike and fierce. And no one rocked a shade like her. EVAH!

Ali's look:





"Jackie O is pregnant! No one could rock a nautical striped top like J-O and of course a kicky, high end flat. Fancy!"


Tress' look:




Black and white is so crisp and sophisticated.

Shirt: Kohls
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Areosole


Chelsea's look:



"Jackie rocked a turtleneck, shorty pants and shades like it's nobody's business. I wanted to pull off a more casual Jackie, with my arms beared...oh, yeah, she did that! How risque and classy at the same time! White sleeveless turtleneck by Gap outlet, Banana shorty pants and skinny belt and somewhat 60's shoes by Nine West. Shades by Morgenthal Frederics...just like Jackie and Marilyn..."

Jillian's look:

"I always feel very 60's in this dress, and I added the pearls for the Jackie O vibe. Plus a cardigan for the cooler weather."

Casie's look:





I feel I have the basic 60's shape down in my outfit, but I think Jackie liked color more. So I have kicked it up with my aqua beads. As you can see in the photos, Jackie enjoyed a piece of necklace flair.

top- Target
skirt- thrifted
shoes- Nordstrom Rack
necklace- Stella & Dot

Rachelle's look:





Jackie always did love herself a sharp jacket.

jacket- Mossimo for Target


Chealsea 2's look:



"Jackie was O-mazing. Let's be real. The only other person to rock the O that hard was Oprah. I know the Jacks was all about the black and white, comfort and classy, so I got out my turtle neck with belt and skirt look with the usual pump. All thrifted and gifted! :)"

Kim's look:



"Oh Jackie O! Today was a great opportunity for me to wear one of my suits that I don't get to wear very often. I felt this Anne Klein suit was very representative of Jackie's Chanel suits. I've paired it with my diamond and pearl necklace and earrings, an Ann Taylor tank, some fun Mary Jane type shoes from Wild Pair, and fabulous Rocco sunglasses."

Friday challenge: Insect (or arachnid or whatever, you know creepy, crawly, bug-like thingees)

No comments:

Post a Comment