Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Andy Griffith Show





*just couldn't resist the etch a sketch art

I was never a huge Andy Griffith fan. But now that I have kids, maybe I should get into it. I am always looking for shows that I can watch without my finger on the fast forward button. It was a laid back, simpler time in Andy's world. I think I would enjoy it greatly to have Aunt Bee bring me lemonade and cookies while I napped near the crick.



Casie's look:


*note sweater interest

So I am just little 'ol Opie- out for a fish with Pa. Got on my striped shirt and my rolled up jeans. Sometimes I get cold and when I do, I put on a sensible cardigan with visual interest.

Cardi- Anthropologie
jeans and belt- thrifted
shoes- Old Navy
shirt- Target


Rachelle's look:


"I actually watched this show when I was younger :)"
boots- Urban Outfitters

Jillian's look:



"Pearls and florals... homage to Aunt Bee. Never really watched the show, but the whistling theme song reminds me of days at home sick from school... just before I changed the channel!"

Thursday challenge: Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment