Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mozart

Kim's look:




Jacket and a scarf as my cravat. If only I had a white wig!
 Jacket - Mary Caryl
Scarf - Ann Taylor


Casie's look:


 *notice he has a ring on too!

The red jacket is for the red jacket in his portrait.  The striped dress is for the musical staff.  I was going to pull my hair back at the nape of my neck into a little Mozart ponytail, but I didn't like how it looked.  Oh, and I thought my ring just looked Mozart-y.

jacket- thrifted
dress- Target
ring- passed down

Jilli's look:





The stripes on my sweater remind me of piano keys, and the scarf mimics the ruff that is ever present in Mozart's official portraits. Pearl jewelry is a nod to the ivory piano keys. Sweater: Gap, jewelry: Stella & Dot, scarf: Nordstrom Rack.

Lisa's look:





Ok, let's try this again - Black and White is my Mozart theme. Black and White sheet music. Black and White piano. Etc. I'm crossing my fingers that this will post.

Wednesday post:  Mythical beast

2 comments:

  1. Casie, those are some sassy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! Especially love the ring and scarves!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete