Friday, May 18, 2012

Casie's look:

 *does my stache turn you on?
 *perhaps the best costume ever in the history of ever

This was the first movie I ever saw in the movie theatre.  Sigh.....old school Burt was so dreamy.  I could get lost in that mustache for days.  I knew when I saw this shirt in the thrift store that it was going to be JUST RIGHT for something.

shirt and pants- thrifted
boots- target
jewelry- gifted (let's face it, gifted jewelry is the best kind)

Jilli's look:

 *she's keepin it real and CASUAL...just like bandits do.

Bandit!  
*And wearing her 18 wheels necklace too.


Kim's look:



*I feel how fast you are...I just feel it.

Well go girl, go!!

Monday challenge:  Nancy Drew

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. Burt Reynolds and that mustache. Soooo very fabulous. Tom Selleck's too. How come men have given up on the mustache? It's so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how we all were bandits today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're even gorgeous with a moustache! <3

    ReplyDelete