Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mermaid

Kim's look:




Today I wore a green pullover with a scalloped pattern as my Mermaid look. The pattern on the top reminds me of seashells!  I also wore my Stella and Dot coin necklace to represent the treasures in the sea.

Casie's look:




I tend to go for the kitschy version of a mermaid.  I love vintage chalkware art.  My grandparents had some chalkware kissing fish in their bathroom when I was growing up and I loved them.  So here I am, a pink tailed mermaid.  My gold top looked kind of flesh tone to me (code- NAKED like a mermaid).  I am wearing pearls and a star fish ring (forgot to take a pic of the ring) to round out the ocean theme.

skirt- Target
top- Gap, thrifted
necklace- handed down
ring- gift
shoes- Nordstrom Rack

Jilli's look:


*do you remember the Sea Wee dolls?  Dang I loved those things.  I liked to lather my legs up with soap with the hair and use the tail to pretend to shave my legs.  Ahhhh...youth.

My mermaid today is purple with a sea glass and pearl necklace. Note my mermaid friend on the beverage cup!

Friday challenge:   
What do you put on your hotdog?  
(as represented by your personal style and flair for the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment