Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meryl Streep Role



Kim's look:




Details of your incompetence do not interest me! Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada.


Suit not by Prada but by Classiques
Diamonds from my hubby

Casie's look:




I love Meryl Streep.  She cracks me up every time I see her do an interview or give a speech.  Forget her acting, she is a crack up in real life! I also have a love of Abba and overalls, so you get me being Meryl in Mamma Mia.  I really enjoy a lady that mixes alcohol and power tools.

tee- Target
dress- thrifted
shoes- Payless

Jilli's look:



 *you look totally like professional, don't mess with me lady today.  Love it.

Inspired by Meryl Streep as Miranda Priestly. She was wearing a red belt and fabulous red/gold necklace with a black and white suit. I went with green instead of red for both accessories and layered my Stella & Dot necklaces to mimic that look. Green belt: Shanghai market, sweater/shirt/shoes: Banana Republic, pants: Gap.

Thursday challenge:   Stained Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment