Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Star Trek

Nina's look:




Ok, so this is my first entry (and I will get in when I can). Thanks for inviting me Jillian DeKunder! My shirt is a tribute to all the stars, planets, moons, asteroids, etc. in space, the final frontier. The ruffle represents the folds in space where the Enterprise used to always seemed to get caught. Finally, the fuzzy picture and my look of what? is reminiscent of almost all ending scenes of the episodes where they were being thrown around after being fired on by some space people!


Casie's look:





I all Ohura up in here.  The color is wrong, but I am working her short skirt with boots and hoop earrings.  I guess I am more of a mash up of Ohura and who ever this other Star Trek bippy in blue is.

boots- can't remember
dress- thrifted


Lisa and Kaitlin's looks:

Today they are from the Captain Kirk School of Acting...aka things are SERIOUS!







Kaitlin was getting ready to be Queen Elizabeth with the school Shakespeare Club today and we thought the hair made her look trekky. ;)

Jilli's look:



Phaser set on stun... My take on a Star Trek officer.


Kim's look:




Live long and prosper!

Wednesday challenge: Food Network Personality

1 comment: