Friday, March 16, 2012

Rock, Paper, Scissors



Casie's look:





I am notebook paper- blue and white stripes with a pink accent. My necklace has rocks and the bent metal loops on the pendant look like scissor handles.

tops- Target
jeans- vintage
boots- DSW
necklace and earrings- Sawdust Fair in Laguna Beach- a gift!

Kim's look:



Stone wash jeans, white shirt for paper and an accessory on my pocket!

Lisa's look:



It's crazy hair day at the kid's school and since I volunteered there today I wore one of Casie 's wigs. So the wig is blue paper. My necklace has rocks and my sleeves are gray (Casie's shirt) for scissors.

Monday challenge: Anne of Green Gables

4 comments:

  1. thank you for your comments the other day! so excited to have met a new blogger friend... and to actually meet you in person :).

    love the pink/blue/white combo. in fact, today, i am wearing a white tank top with thin blue stripes under a pink top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue wig is really fun! The ruffley top is the first pic is really pretty, & the second outfit is very simple yet classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi was wondering if I can use a image for a school project, if granted permission I will refernce it to this site. It is the image were the rock says "well this is, kind of awkward

    ReplyDelete