Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fashion Trend- Color Blocking





Casie's look:




I'm all citrusy today. For some reason my pic came out really dark and I lightened it so much that it is fuzzy. Sor to the E.

top- thrifted
dress as skirt and ring- Target

Michelle's look:


*I could not resist the color block kitteh



shirt by Jason Wu for Target

Rachelle's look:



Outfit by H&M... My Pancho Jacket Hybrid was gifted lol

Jilli's look:



Stripes- the ULTIMATE color block.

Thursday challenge: Rockabilly

2 comments:

  1. lol. I guess that's true; stripes are the ultimate color block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. color blocking is just so much fun. i always get a kick out of it... and hailey is just so darn good at it (but you can get away with so much more- in this regard- when you're 8, right?) :).

    ReplyDelete