Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bowler Chic

Casie's look:



Let's bowl. Let's bowl. Let's ROCK AND ROLL. The is my only "bowling" shirt. I feel I look retro Pink Lady fabulous.

shoes- Old Navy
cream top- Target
all else- thrifted


Kim's look:



*Cardigans for bowling are sooo "The Dude".

Well, just call me a mixed bag today. I was already dressed and ready for Texas, being inspired by Davy Crockett! Then I saw the change to Bowler Chic, so I improvised. I changed my shoes to some cute little Kelly and Kate lace ups that look like bowling shoes, and changed my jewelry to a Stella and Dot number that looks like mini bowling pins on a chain! The Theory boyfriend sweater kind of works from a bowling perspective too!


Lisa's look:


*ha ha. I love this picture.

The cut of this shirt reminds me of a bowler shirt. The pink and laces adds the chic. Pretty sure this top used to be Casie's.
* I really don't remember this shirt. Maybe a little, but not really.

Thursday challenge: Addams Family

No comments:

Post a Comment