Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Madonna

Casie's look:






Probably my favorite Madonna song is Borderline- an oldie but a goodie. I'm trying to rock her break dance uniform from the video with my red, black and denim. I know I am missing serious hair flair, but I think I make up for it with my serious boot flair.

boots- Ebay
jeans and top- thrifted
jacket- Rampage

Kim's look:



Rockin' the jewelry of the 80's! All of the jewelry is Stella and Dot except for the cross, which is Silpada!
*although as you can see in the pic on the left, some good accessory ideas never go bad.


Jilli's look:


Come on, vogue... Madonna as last seen in the super bowl. Gold "cape", black dress and tights from Macy's; Nordstrom Rack cardigan; gold jewelry by Stella & Dot. I also tried for Madonna's shag hair style. ;)

Wednesday challenge: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment