Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Prince

Casie's look:


My favorite Prince song is Raspberry Beret. In the video, it is all blue sky's and balloons and touchy feely goodness. So I have on a blue dress covered in flowers. I don't own a raspberry beret but maybe I should get one. This picture is poo but it was the best one I got.



Kim's look:



A purple sweater over a white blouse to emulate his purpleness' look. Add my diamond ring and my pearl earrings and necklace for his song!

Lisa's look:

For me, Prince will always be shimmering in purple!


Jonathan's look:



When Doves Cry

Jon didnt even mean to play but he got sucked in when he put on a dove shirt. :).

Wednesday challenge: Batman character

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you guys crack me up so much! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of each look you post. I'm going to rack my brain and see if I can come up with something.

    ReplyDelete