Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Janis Joplin

Casie's look:



*blerk. Not enjoying my picture but too lazy to take another. Lazy trumps vanity. Who knew?

Flowy, hippity dippity blouse. Lots of necklace action and bell bottom-esque pants. This woman's voice breaks my heart every time I hear it. She drips soul. P.S. me and pin curls are having a flirtation. Give us some time to work out our relationship.

Top, boots and necklaces- Target
jeans- thrifted

Kim's look:


I'd trade all my tomorrows, but one single yesterday. To be holding Bobby's body next to mine... Freedom's just another word for nothin left to lose... Nothin', and that's all that Bobby left me". I still love listening to Janis Joplin. In her honor, I'm in a "corporate" rock and roll styled ensemble - with a INC top with frilled sleeves, black Theory bellbottoms (or as close as I can come), and lots of silver Stella and Dot jewelry! (Please note the lack of lipstick since Janis was always au natural.)


Jilli's look:



Earth tones, a flowy skirt, and lots of necklaces are inspired by Janis Joplin today.

Lisa's look:


Break another little piece of my heart now baby... Natural hair and makeup with rock style. Black sweater for legendary rockability.

Wednesday post: Bowler Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment