Friday, April 20, 2012

Sesame Street Character




Casie's look:



I heart me some Prairie Dawn. Such a prim and proper young lady and all her hopes for delicacies come to naught cuz she is surrounded by monsters....reminds me of motherhood...but I wax philosophical. Today in Ms. Dawn's honor, I wear a prairie dress and sensible mary janes.

dress and shoes- thrifted

Kim's look:



All in blue - top and jeans - with a cookie in my hand. Cookie Monster! And my necklace kinda looks like little silver cookies!

Top - Mary Caryl
Jeans - Mary Caryl
Necklace - Stella and Dot

Lisa's look:




Little sisters are such copiers...;). Prairie Dawn II

Jilli:




Two headed purple monster

Monday challenge: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

1 comment:

  1. So cute! What great ideas! I'm dressed as Ernie most evenings...
    --TS

    ReplyDelete