Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Royal Tennenbaums







Jilli's look:

Margot Tenenbaum. My shawl collar reminded me of her fur coat, and I went with the straight straight hairstyle and as much dark eyeliner as I could manage for a work day.

Casie's look:



I am working out Bill Murray's character, Raleigh St. Clair. I have discovered that my hair is hideous from the front and lovely in the back today. So I took a picture of the back for your viewing pleasure. Also, I never like pictures of me when I am not smiling and now you know why. And my pants were too big so I have them safety pinned to stay up. I think today is a fail. POOP. Sorry to be negative, but I suppose it is very Tennenbaumy to feel this way. Maybe it is a win after all.

Friday challenge: Sesame Street Character

2 comments:

  1. What? No track suits? j/k - you guys look great; both work- and Tennebaum-appropriate. Also, Casie, your hair is super lovely in the back - I'm jealous of your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie! And I agree with everything Gracey just said about tracksuits and pretty hair!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete