Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Librarian

Kim's look:


 *she always has the fierce lady shoes, so I made her the hot librarian!

She said she was late today....I said she was actually "overdue".

Casie's look:



I am a big fan of Terry Pratchett.  In his Discworld series, there is a school for wizards called, Unseen University.  The Librarian (notice it is a proper noun) is an orangutang.  Woe be to he who should make the unfortunate mistake of calling him a monkey.  He is quite a character and not to be fooled with.  He can say so much with a simple, "Ook."  I am wearing brown and orange as orangutang colors (please ignore the copious southwestern styling references- the outfit just evolved on its own.  You can talk to my hair separately about the Pocahontas braids).


 dress and belt- thrifted
necklaces- gifts
boots- Target
cardigan- Newport News Fashions


Jillian's look:




It must be cold in libraries; I always envision librarians in a cardigan. Mine also has pockets in which to stash spare checkout slips. I added a sturdy necklace in case I need to hang reading glasses on it.

Lisa's look:



Shhhhh.....


Wednesday challenge:  Astronomy

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these looks. And I'm going to have to look into those books, Casie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim was totally wearing sassy shoes today which we cropped out of the photo because they weren't librarian-like!

    ReplyDelete