Friday, April 27, 2012

Ren Fest

If you want to be confused by humanity, go to a Renaissance Festival...or if you want to eat something on a stick.

Casie's look:




I am a knight of the rectangular desk table (with a computer on it).  I will save the fair ladies by slaying dragons with my yard stick.  All things considered, I suppose I should hope I don't actually meet with any dragons.  My chain mail is a whispy, metal grey blouse, grey headband and some chain-esque ear bobs.  The boots are synthetic (maybe not fireproof?).  Hmmmm....I should probably stick to the mead and turkey drumsticks.

headband- crafted by me
blouse- target
jeans- thrifted
boots- DSW
necklace- won it!

Rachelle's look:


 *seriously...look at the giant collection of blousy Renaissance shirts!

Oh blousy Renaissance shirt, taketh us to fetch something delicious upon a stick!

Monday challenge:  Betty White

No comments:

Post a Comment