Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nouveau Prairie







Ali issued me this challenge. She could not participate because she is awesome and at a taping of So You Think You Can Dance (which was not prairie appropriate). She will participate tomorrow. I am a big fan of boots with a dress. Perhaps it is the Texan in me. The boots I am wearing are my fake Frye boots. I LOVE them. I winced at the price when I purchased them. I think it was close to $50 which I almost NEVER pay for anything, but I am glad I bellied up and bought them. I wear them a lot. I love the necklace too. A precious owl pendant from Stella & Dot. Beware the shameless plug that is about to occur. Ali is a Stella & Dot stylist, so you will probably be seeing a lot of Stella & Dot on this blog. If you see anything you would like to own for yourself, skip on over to Ali's stylist page.

dress- thrifted
necklace- Stella & Dot
boots- Target

Tomorrow's challenge is: OCEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment