Monday, June 4, 2012

The Brady Bunch

Casie's look:



 *I was fresh out of bridal bouquets, so I am holding a bouquet of highlighters in a coordinating shade of yellow.  

Today I am Carol in her wedding dress.  Non-traditional gold (since it was a second wedding and all).  Just wait until Tiger gets loose and topples the cake.  Oh, good times.  Good times indeed.

dress- thrifted
shoes- ebay

Kim's look:


 *I couldn't find a pic of Carol singing in church, but I did find this one of Cindy asking Santa to give Mommie her voice back.

I thought this was a very Carol Brady dress. And since I still have no voice, I'm channeling the Carol in the Christmas episode where she has larangytis. Dress from Angl, shoes Nine West. You can even see my tattoo. Not very Carol-like... :-)

Jilli's look:

*mmmm...purply, 70's goodness...

Super straight Marsha hair and psychedelic color. Purple suede platform shoe photo to come.

Tuesday challenge:  
When you were a kid, what would you say you wanted to be when you grew up.  Yeah, dress like THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment