Friday, May 4, 2012

Crocodile Dundee

Kim's look:




Croc patterned top, a necklace that reminds me of teeth, Andy knife (envelope opener).



Close up of my 'knife'. It's from Australia! 

Lisa's look:



I am a crocodile today in a shirt that I think looks like reptile skin. The picture turned out a little dark as I was running out the door, but I was on my way to my LAST final of the semester! This means I have finished my first semester back in college! Yay!


Casie's look:




I just couldn't find Crocodile Nick looking items in my wardrobe.  I decided to go with  a side character- The Aborigine Friend.  I think the pattern on my skirt looks kind of Aboriginal and the circles on my necklace are for the circles painted on this chap's face and body.

Skirt- Anthropologie
top- Old Navy
necklace- gift


Jilli's look:


 *hee hee MR. Crocodile Dundee


Watch out Crocodile Dundee; here comes DeKunder from down under. Brown Tahari sweater to mimic the Dundee vest, Steve Madden boots, Stella & Dot silver disc "teeth" necklace.

Monday challenge:  Gilligan's Island

No comments:

Post a Comment